Last year grocery prices went up 6.4 percent. The USDA says food prices will continue to go up this year, but not as fast as they did last year. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
Food price increases to slow down
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Livestock futures were outdoing the crop markets Monday morning
- Increased global grain production means lower prices for growers
- After WTO, expectations grow for Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Ag markets are beginning this week firmly
- Problem solving and decision making on the farm
- Will Santa bring a farm bill this Christmas?