More than a decade ago, Ruihong Zhang, a professor of biological and agricultural engineering at UC Davis, set out to solve a problem: How to turn organic waste into renewable energy.
Her answer is the UC Davis Renewable Energy Anaerobic Digester, built and operated by CleanWorld, which will turn campus and community waste into energy for the university.
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs