More than a decade ago, Ruihong Zhang, a professor of biological and agricultural engineering at UC Davis, set out to solve a problem: How to turn organic waste into renewable energy.
Her answer is the UC Davis Renewable Energy Anaerobic Digester, built and operated by CleanWorld, which will turn campus and community waste into energy for the university.
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- IDFA, NMPF urge states to keep restrictions on raw milk
- Coalition fears trade retaliation over COOL, including dairy
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand