More than a decade ago, Ruihong Zhang, a professor of biological and agricultural engineering at UC Davis, set out to solve a problem: How to turn organic waste into renewable energy.
Her answer is the UC Davis Renewable Energy Anaerobic Digester, built and operated by CleanWorld, which will turn campus and community waste into energy for the university.
- BVD: Exploring eradication
- Dairy markets: 2015 Class III futures get a small boost
- Ag markets proved generally mixed Monday night
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty