IDFA President and CEO Connie Tipton interviews Dan Glickman, former U.S. secretary of agriculture and co-chair of AGree, about the important role dairy plays in a global marketplace. Glickman, the keynote speaker for IDFA's Dairy Forum 2012, previews the meeting's theme: the Geopolitics of Food. He says agriculture, nutrition and conservation policy changes are key to sustaining a healthy and vibrant global food supply.
Former Ag Secretary Glickman discusses dairy's role in global market
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do