IDFA President and CEO Connie Tipton interviews Dan Glickman, former U.S. secretary of agriculture and co-chair of AGree, about the important role dairy plays in a global marketplace. Glickman, the keynote speaker for IDFA's Dairy Forum 2012, previews the meeting's theme: the Geopolitics of Food. He says agriculture, nutrition and conservation policy changes are key to sustaining a healthy and vibrant global food supply.
Former Ag Secretary Glickman discusses dairy's role in global market
- DHM Numbers: Pennsylvania, Missouri dairy cattle sales
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy® seeking next class of stewards
- Ten Do’s & Don’ts for ‘Low-Cost’ and ‘Retrofit’ Milking Parlors
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Cows, farms also under gunfire near Gaza strip