Penn State ice cream from the Creamery! It's a tradition for generations of Penn Staters and their guests. But there's more than meets the eye, or the mouth, for that matter. Every cone of "Peachy Paterno" or cup of "Death by Chocolate" begins with cream provided by cows at Penn State's dairy barns only a mile north of the creamery store.
Penn State's creamery: From the cow to the cone
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?