Dr. Mark Lutschaunig, director of the American Veterinary Medical Association's governmental relations division, discusses the farm bill, research needs for animal agriculture and the importance of securing the next generation of ag professionals with AgriTalk host Mike Adams.
Future research and training critical to animal agriculture
- Bread and butter: Investors pile into Australia's dairy sector
- EU provides aid to dairy sector after Russian ban
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- What’s Old is New Again: Records Never Go Out of Style
- Using Bacterial Counts as a Tool for Trouble-shooting Problems
- Locomotion Scoring App launched by Dairyland Initiative