The oppressive heat Georgia has experienced this summer is taking a toll on dairy producers. Not only is the heat dangerous to the cows, it lowers milk production. That leads to higher prices for consumers. Damon Jones has the details.
Georgia heat takes toll on dairy production
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine