The oppressive heat Georgia has experienced this summer is taking a toll on dairy producers. Not only is the heat dangerous to the cows, it lowers milk production. That leads to higher prices for consumers. Damon Jones has the details.
Georgia heat takes toll on dairy production
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions
ReaShure® Precision Release Choline