At the NIAA conference on antibiotic resistance, Kansas State University veterinarian Mike Apley, DVM, PhD, discusses the complexity of the resistance issue while also acknowledging animal agriculture should take a close look at current uses and consider changes to prevent resistance and preserve consumer confidence. Read more about Dr. Apley’s presentation.
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order