CME Market Round-up – Bruce Blythe recaps trading in Chicago grain and livestock markets for the week ending Oct. 28, including news out of Europe that triggered a broad commodities rally that sent corn to five-week highs.
Global economic security lifts commodity markets
- New interactive map highlights state ag contributions
- New Holland Pavilions race to finish, 5 weeks to World Dairy Expo
- Farm pays tribute to Derek Jeter with corn maze
- Could we eradicate BVD?
- Canada’s Saputo begging Australian dairies for more milk
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban