CME Market Round-up – Bruce Blythe recaps trading in Chicago grain and livestock markets for the week ending Oct. 28, including news out of Europe that triggered a broad commodities rally that sent corn to five-week highs.
Global economic security lifts commodity markets
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Challenging global conditions mark path for dairy companies
- IDFA, Cornell launch dairy foods leadership development program
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York