The grain market staged a recovery after a steep selloff last month. December corn futures increased by a little more than 2 percent on the week and on track for that market’s first weekly gain in the past six weeks.
Grain market bounces back with renewed export demand
- Dairy markets: Spot butter dips below $2/lb.
- Zoetis hires new marketing manager
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- Mom at the Meat Counter: What’s in a food label? Antibiotic-free
- Post-wean digestion impaired in intensive-fed rapidly weaned calf
- Massage and mooo-d music soothe Vietnam's Miss Milk Cow
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- Food Babe visits my university
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand