Tune in to GrainTV to see Brock and Logan discuss the FC Stone projections, snow forecasts, and Brazilian soybean production.
GrainTV: Higher dollar index weighs on market
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Dairy markets: In search of equilibrium
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action