Meat-science professor Ty Lawrence, director of West Texas A&M's Beef Carcass Research Center, takes us into the cooler to see the results of feeding a beta agonist to Holstein steers.
Here's the beef
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high