A little sixth generation farmer talks about what he enjoys...farming. He brings his mom along for a ride in his Grandpa's John Deere tractor. They talk about driving tractors and taking care of pigs and cows on the farm.
Little sixth generation farmer enjoys farming
- No Farm Bill could mean $38 milk after Jan. 1
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Dairy markets: The beat goes on for butter