We’re about to close out a down week and a down month in the grain room. Corn, wheat and soybean futures all declining to a large extent this reflects economic turmoil and Europe’s debt crisis rippling through markets around the globe and stirring fear of another recession.
Live from CME: Corn, wheat and soybean futures have a down week
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban