We’re about to close out a down week and a down month in the grain room. Corn, wheat and soybean futures all declining to a large extent this reflects economic turmoil and Europe’s debt crisis rippling through markets around the globe and stirring fear of another recession.
Live from CME: Corn, wheat and soybean futures have a down week
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced