We’re about to close out a down week and a down month in the grain room. Corn, wheat and soybean futures all declining to a large extent this reflects economic turmoil and Europe’s debt crisis rippling through markets around the globe and stirring fear of another recession.
Live from CME: Corn, wheat and soybean futures have a down week
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast