The government's animal identification system will allow traceback of livestock diseases through the use of ear tags or other ID methods. Michelle Rook reports on how that will directly benefit consumers.
Livestock ID and disease traceback benefits consumers
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced