The dairy cows at Reid Dairy Farm in Jeddo, Michigan enjoy pickles and chili peppers as part of a specialized, balanced diet.
Michigan dairy cows like their condiments, too
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- 'Peak soil' threatens future global food security