The dairy cows at Reid Dairy Farm in Jeddo, Michigan enjoy pickles and chili peppers as part of a specialized, balanced diet.
Michigan dairy cows like their condiments, too
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs