The dairy cows at Reid Dairy Farm in Jeddo, Michigan enjoy pickles and chili peppers as part of a specialized, balanced diet.
Michigan dairy cows like their condiments, too
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs