Milk quality starts on the dairy operation but impacts all levels of the supply chain. It's important to produce a high-quality, wholesome dairy product for consumers. Jim Sleper, director of Milk Supply for Land O' Lakes discusses milk quality from farm to table.
Milk Quality Focus: Jim Sleper
- Chobani's search for non-GMO fed herds could require 225,000 cows
- Lighter Side: Do anti-GMO people know what GMO means?
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- Miner Institute: Consumers are confused and Google isn't helping
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced