Milk quality starts on the dairy operation but impacts all levels of the supply chain. It's important to produce a high-quality, wholesome dairy product for consumers. Jim Sleper, director of Milk Supply for Land O' Lakes discusses milk quality from farm to table.
Milk Quality Focus: Jim Sleper
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do