Milk quality starts on the dairy operation but impacts all levels of the supply chain. It's important to produce a high-quality, wholesome dairy product for consumers. Jim Sleper, director of Milk Supply for Land O' Lakes discusses milk quality from farm to table.
Milk Quality Focus: Jim Sleper
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?