Milk quality starts on the dairy operation but impacts all levels of the supply chain. It's important to produce a high-quality, wholesome dairy product for consumers. Jim Sleper, director of Milk Supply for Land O' Lakes discusses milk quality from farm to table.
Milk Quality Focus: Jim Sleper
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can