Milk quality starts on the dairy operation but impacts all levels of the supply chain. It's important to produce a high-quality, wholesome dairy product for consumers. Jim Sleper, director of Milk Supply for Land O' Lakes discusses milk quality from farm to table.
Milk Quality Focus: Jim Sleper
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Corn planting pace turns from record slow to record fast
- Ag markets seemed to follow gold higher Monday afternoon
- Online systems keeps exporters abreast of market regulations
- April milk production up 0.3 percent
- New crop cottonseed market rallies in face of tight supplies