Indiana Dairy farmer, Richard Thomas talks about the honor of being a milk presenter at the Indianapolis 500. RIchard will hand off the famed bottle of milk during post race ceremonies in Victory Circle to the winning driver of this year's, 100th Anniversary running of the Indianapolis 500.
Milk and the Indianapolis 500
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs