Indiana Dairy farmer, Richard Thomas talks about the honor of being a milk presenter at the Indianapolis 500. RIchard will hand off the famed bottle of milk during post race ceremonies in Victory Circle to the winning driver of this year's, 100th Anniversary running of the Indianapolis 500.
Milk and the Indianapolis 500
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Vilsack: Taking time to remember the fallen
- Ag markets diverge just before the long holiday weekend
- Study suggests dairy herd water quality linked to milk production
- Wis. lawmakers question challenges to large wells
- Traders evening up positions ahead of the weekend Friday
- Bio-Vet and Keller break ground on new facility
- Seven jobs more dangerous than farming
- White House urges Senate to cut crop insurance in farm bill
- Class III futures close out quietly last week
- 4 rules for growing a business or industry
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated
- Ongoing wave of Calif. metal theft prompts further legislation