Indiana Dairy farmer, Richard Thomas talks about the honor of being a milk presenter at the Indianapolis 500. RIchard will hand off the famed bottle of milk during post race ceremonies in Victory Circle to the winning driver of this year's, 100th Anniversary running of the Indianapolis 500.
Milk and the Indianapolis 500
- Dairy promotion directors elect board officers
- USDA Farm Service Agency county committee elections begin Nov. 3
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat