Indiana Dairy farmer, Richard Thomas talks about the honor of being a milk presenter at the Indianapolis 500. RIchard will hand off the famed bottle of milk during post race ceremonies in Victory Circle to the winning driver of this year's, 100th Anniversary running of the Indianapolis 500.
Milk and the Indianapolis 500
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?