Milk prices have been going up in the store but its not because farmers are receiving so much more for the raw commodity. Michelle Rook looks at the real reasons behind the price rise including higher energy costs.
Milk price rise in store not reflected on the farm
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers