Milk prices have been going up in the store but its not because farmers are receiving so much more for the raw commodity. Michelle Rook looks at the real reasons behind the price rise including higher energy costs.
Milk price rise in store not reflected on the farm
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo