Milk prices have been going up in the store but its not because farmers are receiving so much more for the raw commodity. Michelle Rook looks at the real reasons behind the price rise including higher energy costs.
Milk price rise in store not reflected on the farm
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?