Ron Locke, managing partner at Top o’ the Morn Farms, a family owned dairy near Tulare, California, has launched a program to market milk locally. He discusses the operation’s dedication to animal health and milk quality.
Modern production, old-school marketing
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Raw milk report just ‘tip of the iceberg’
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Senators introduce bill to eliminate corn ethanol mandate