Ron Locke, managing partner at Top o’ the Morn Farms, a family owned dairy near Tulare, California, has launched a program to market milk locally. He discusses the operation’s dedication to animal health and milk quality.
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance