This year NASCAR drivers are running their race cars and all the trucks on the series on a 15-percent ethanol blend. Its a partnership between NASCAR and the ethanol industry to promote the home grown fuel and its safety to nearly 80 million fans. Michelle Rook has the story track side.
NASCAR Teams Up with American Ethanol
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced