This year NASCAR drivers are running their race cars and all the trucks on the series on a 15-percent ethanol blend. Its a partnership between NASCAR and the ethanol industry to promote the home grown fuel and its safety to nearly 80 million fans. Michelle Rook has the story track side.
NASCAR Teams Up with American Ethanol
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Zoetis launches calf wellness
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit
- Professional Dairy Producers Foundation offers program grants
- UDIM rebrands to reflect diversity, versatility of dairy
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine