This year NASCAR drivers are running their race cars and all the trucks on the series on a 15-percent ethanol blend. Its a partnership between NASCAR and the ethanol industry to promote the home grown fuel and its safety to nearly 80 million fans. Michelle Rook has the story track side.
NASCAR Teams Up with American Ethanol
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles
- Calves with Sam: Read ALL the directions!
- Footrot can be more problematic in wet years
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- DHM Midwest: MN Farm Families of the year, new interns, and golf
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Rhode Island names Wright's Dairy Farm as Outstanding for 2014
- U.S. June milk production up 1.9 percent
- 'Peak soil' threatens future global food security