This year NASCAR drivers are running their race cars and all the trucks on the series on a 15-percent ethanol blend. Its a partnership between NASCAR and the ethanol industry to promote the home grown fuel and its safety to nearly 80 million fans. Michelle Rook has the story track side.
NASCAR Teams Up with American Ethanol
- October milk prices dip
- Replacement dairy cow prices continue to surge
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- Dairy promotion directors elect board officers
- USDA Farm Service Agency county committee elections begin Nov. 3
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning