This year NASCAR drivers are running their race cars and all the trucks on the series on a 15-percent ethanol blend. Its a partnership between NASCAR and the ethanol industry to promote the home grown fuel and its safety to nearly 80 million fans. Michelle Rook has the story track side.
NASCAR Teams Up with American Ethanol
- Dairy markets: Class III futures reveal bull horns
- Ag markets moved generally lower Monday night
- Canadian dairy producers battle processors over milk jug size
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits: Part 4 – Preparing your farm
- McDonald's faces shortages at some China outlets
- Mid-year inventory shows further declines in cattle numbers