Ohio dairy farmer Matt Andreas talk about his decision to continue a family history of dairy farming and the reasons that lured him back to the farm.
Ohio Dairy Farmer Perspective: The next generation
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis