Ohio dairy farmer Matt Andreas talk about his decision to continue a family history of dairy farming and the reasons that lured him back to the farm.
Ohio Dairy Farmer Perspective: The next generation
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast