Ohio dairy farmer Matt Andreas talk about his decision to continue a family history of dairy farming and the reasons that lured him back to the farm.
Ohio Dairy Farmer Perspective: The next generation
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Wet U.S. Midwest sections may lead to fewer corn acres
- Where’s the rain? Parched states can’t shake the drought
- Ouch — I stuck myself!
- World Dairy Expo announces dairy cattle show manager
- Program planned for first U.S. Precision Dairy Conference, Expo
- Alltech Symposium challenges agribusiness to make an impact