One of the most important things done at Lou Brown’s Ohio dairy farm is conservation. From no-till land to soil samples, the farm is environmentally responsible.
Ohio Dairy Farmers: Meet Lou Brown
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine