One of the most important things done at Lou Brown’s Ohio dairy farm is conservation. From no-till land to soil samples, the farm is environmentally responsible.
Ohio Dairy Farmers: Meet Lou Brown
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment