One of the most important things done at Lou Brown’s Ohio dairy farm is conservation. From no-till land to soil samples, the farm is environmentally responsible.
Ohio Dairy Farmers: Meet Lou Brown
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn drydown: Mother Nature losing steam
- IDFA urges vouchers under Dairy Product Donation Program
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado