One of the most important things done at Lou Brown’s Ohio dairy farm is conservation. From no-till land to soil samples, the farm is environmentally responsible.
Ohio Dairy Farmers: Meet Lou Brown
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban