SUNUP's Austin Moore talks with OSU soil chemist Chad Penn about why phosphorus build-up can be a problem in the water system and shows us a unique device designed to remove that unwanted phosphorus.
Phosphorus removal from ground water
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do