SUNUP's Austin Moore talks with OSU soil chemist Chad Penn about why phosphorus build-up can be a problem in the water system and shows us a unique device designed to remove that unwanted phosphorus.
Phosphorus removal from ground water
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced