SUNUP's Austin Moore talks with OSU soil chemist Chad Penn about why phosphorus build-up can be a problem in the water system and shows us a unique device designed to remove that unwanted phosphorus.
Phosphorus removal from ground water
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can