When farmers hit the fields in the spring to plant the soybean and corn crops few of us realize the big economic impact that has on the state and nation. Michelle Rook has more.
Planting yields big economic impact
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Raw milk report just ‘tip of the iceberg’
- Greenhouse gas: Another reason to connect with consumers
- Senators introduce bill to eliminate corn ethanol mandate