When farmers hit the fields in the spring to plant the soybean and corn crops few of us realize the big economic impact that has on the state and nation. Michelle Rook has more.
Planting yields big economic impact
- Dairying in a warzone
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order