When farmers hit the fields in the spring to plant the soybean and corn crops few of us realize the big economic impact that has on the state and nation. Michelle Rook has more.
Planting yields big economic impact
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance