Allison Van Eenennaam, PhD, a geneticist with the University of California – Davis, discusses potential applications of genomics, gene editing and recombinant vaccines for protecting animal health and performance.
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?