Allison Van Eenennaam, PhD, a geneticist with the University of California – Davis, discusses potential applications of genomics, gene editing and recombinant vaccines for protecting animal health and performance.
- First sights of World Dairy Expo 2014
- Slideshow: World Dairy Expo opens to big crowd
- Early Wednesday World Dairy Expo photographs
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Select Sires offers new ear-tag based herd management system
- U.S. dairy decries EU-Canada trade agreement market barriers