A two-year study aimed at advancing precision dairy farming is underway at the University of Kentucky's Coldstream Dairy Research Farm in Lexington. The study is using several different technologies and the information should help dairy farmers learn more about their herd.
Precision dairy farming
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance