A two-year study aimed at advancing precision dairy farming is underway at the University of Kentucky's Coldstream Dairy Research Farm in Lexington. The study is using several different technologies and the information should help dairy farmers learn more about their herd.
Precision dairy farming
- Dairying in a warzone
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets
- Idaho production to 37M pounds per day; exports up 52%