Vance Publishing Business Editor Bruce Blythe recaps the week in CME grain and livestock markets, including a continued climb in corn futures and the outlook for shrinking cattle feedlot inventories.
Renewed interest in export market lifts corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance