Vance Publishing Business Editor Bruce Blythe recaps the week in CME grain and livestock markets, including a continued climb in corn futures and the outlook for shrinking cattle feedlot inventories.
Renewed interest in export market lifts corn
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets
- No Farm Bill could mean $38 milk after Jan. 1
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- California Milk Producers Council sets MPP-Dairy meetings
- Dairy markets: The beat goes on for butter