Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack told farm broadcasters that he likes the basics of a Farm Bill proposed by Senate Agriculture committee leadership.
Sec. Vilsack on Senate Ag committee Farm Bill proposal
- Bread and butter: Investors pile into Australia's dairy sector
- EU provides aid to dairy sector after Russian ban
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- What’s Old is New Again: Records Never Go Out of Style
- Using Bacterial Counts as a Tool for Trouble-shooting Problems
- Locomotion Scoring App launched by Dairyland Initiative