Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack has started outlining what he hopes Congress will do in the 2012 Farm Bill.
Secretary Vilsack outlines Farm Bill priorities
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Dairy markets: In search of equilibrium
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action