Damian Mason, a comedian with agricultural roots and a strong point of view about telling the story of American agriculture, entertained and educated attendees of the American Society of Agricultural Consultants in Washington, D.C. His appearance was sponsored by AgProfessional.
Serious agriculture points from a comedian
- THE ag parody you've been waiting for
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CME, CWT, Cold Storage
- Millennial Profiles: Lauren Holterman, Dairy Scientist
- Wheat, beans exceptions to the bullish ag rule Tuesday
- Follow 3 A's to help pass the 'down cow' test
- Livestock, cotton futures outperformed other ag markets Tuesday