Damian Mason, a comedian with agricultural roots and a strong point of view about telling the story of American agriculture, entertained and educated attendees of the American Society of Agricultural Consultants in Washington, D.C. His appearance was sponsored by AgProfessional.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets
- Egyptian buying boosted wheat despite Sunday night crop weakness