As a graduate student in animal breeding and genetics at Texas A&M University, Jasmine Dillon believes it is time to stand up and tell the story of agriculture, so she and other students have organized to communicate a pro-agriculture message by engaging consumers in conversations about ag in unique and creative ways. Read more.
Standing up for ag
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do