USDA Chief Veterinary Officer Dr. John Clifford explains the system of strong interlocking safeguards designed to protect human and animal health.
Surveillance, milk safety focus of USDA Chief Veterinary Officer
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets
- No Farm Bill could mean $38 milk after Jan. 1
- Cattle Grazing: Summer Storms & Wild Cherry Trees