USDA Chief Veterinary Officer Dr. John Clifford explains the system of strong interlocking safeguards designed to protect human and animal health.
Surveillance, milk safety focus of USDA Chief Veterinary Officer
- Crop markets generally strong at midday Monday
- It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a mobile shade machine?
- Crop markets are starting the week on a generally firm note
- Keeping nutrients in the field and out of tile lines
- Combating the Heat in Dairy Herds
- Earthworms help Fresno State clean dairy wastewater