USDA Chief Veterinary Officer Dr. John Clifford explains the system of strong interlocking safeguards designed to protect human and animal health.
Surveillance, milk safety focus of USDA Chief Veterinary Officer
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Battle of yogurt ads coming to the Super Bowl
- Ag markets posted divergent moves Wednesday
- Ag producers should do income tax planning before year-end
- Fresh cow health among top 10 keys for dairy financial success
- Dairy cattle judges unveiled for World Dairy Expo 2014
- Big hog losses were the exception to mixed ag market trading