It’s National Dairy Month, and what better way to celebrate than to remember one of Texas Tech University’s most iconic buildings: the Dairy Barn.
Built in 1926, the Dairy Barn is one of the four original campus buildings. In the beginning, the barn had enough land around it to house a dairy cattle herd. Though empty now, the barn originally had milking facilities for 40 cows, calf stalls, feed rooms, a chiller and an office.
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY