Mark Walton, PhD, chief marketing officer for Recombinetics, describes how gene-splicing technology can advance livestock genetics, and how the precautionary principle can stifle innovation in food production.
- US ag safety and health centers celebrate Farm Safety Week
- ABS Global, Inc., files suit against Sexing Technologies
- Fonterra gives N.Z. milk prices a cut as earnings fall
- Fresh milk air shipments continue from Australia to China
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- Grants up to $5,000 available for CASE Certification & Equipment