Mark Walton, PhD, chief marketing officer for Recombinetics, describes how gene-splicing technology can advance livestock genetics, and how the precautionary principle can stifle innovation in food production.
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs