Bruce Blythe recaps the trading week in Chicago grain and livestock futures, include a record high in cattle prices and the bankruptcy of big trading firm MF Global that’s cast uncertainty over the markets.
Trading week in Chicago grain and livestock futures
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can