Bruce Blythe recaps the trading week in Chicago grain and livestock futures, include a record high in cattle prices and the bankruptcy of big trading firm MF Global that’s cast uncertainty over the markets.
Trading week in Chicago grain and livestock futures
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY