Extreme and unseasonal weather seems to have been the norm throughout much of the U.S. in 2011 and early 2012. But a change to more typical weather could be on the way.
Typical weather could return across nation
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Big hog losses were the exception to mixed ag market trading
- Zoetis offers comments on FDA’s Guidance 213
- Congress could OK trade promotion bill in early 2014
- Ag markets posted a general advance Tuesday night
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Answering the call to bring dairy to food banks