Extreme and unseasonal weather seems to have been the norm throughout much of the U.S. in 2011 and early 2012. But a change to more typical weather could be on the way.
Typical weather could return across nation
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY