Extreme and unseasonal weather seems to have been the norm throughout much of the U.S. in 2011 and early 2012. But a change to more typical weather could be on the way.
Typical weather could return across nation
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance