Treating their cows like family, U.S. dairy farmers ensure Americans receive delicious, safe, and nutritious dairy products. Thanks to advancements in genetics, nutrition and animal care, these dedicated men and women are able to produce 65% more milk with 1/3 of the cows, all while reducing dairy's carbon footprint.
U.S. dairy farmers care
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment