Treating their cows like family, U.S. dairy farmers ensure Americans receive delicious, safe, and nutritious dairy products. Thanks to advancements in genetics, nutrition and animal care, these dedicated men and women are able to produce 65% more milk with 1/3 of the cows, all while reducing dairy's carbon footprint.
U.S. dairy farmers care
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- Dairy markets: Milk production report sends markets lower
- Dean spin-off of WhiteWave: Silk beating milk one year later
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Michigan honors Continental Dairy Facilities for exports