Treating their cows like family, U.S. dairy farmers ensure Americans receive delicious, safe, and nutritious dairy products. Thanks to advancements in genetics, nutrition and animal care, these dedicated men and women are able to produce 65% more milk with 1/3 of the cows, all while reducing dairy's carbon footprint.
U.S. dairy farmers care
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?