Consumers are seeing higher prices for dairy products. The USDA's Bob Ellison has more.
USDA Report: Dairy prices at grocery store going up
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Crop markets reacted differently to Thursday's export data
- 13th annual Animal Ag Summit "Cracking the Millennial Code"
- Exports: Corn sales set 10-week low…again
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Dairy markets: In search of equilibrium
- Livestock markets lagged crop futures in early Thursday action