The Senate Agriculture Committee focused on the importance of crop insurance to farmers and ranchers during a hearing on Capitol Hill. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA: Risk management hearing highlights crop insurance
- Annual Minnesota Nutrition Conference scheduled
- Canada’s Agropur co-op acquires Davisco milk processing plants
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- DHM Southeast: Dairy events in Florida, update on Burdette/Stiles