The Senate Agriculture Committee focused on the importance of crop insurance to farmers and ranchers during a hearing on Capitol Hill. The USDA’s Bob Ellison has more.
USDA: Risk management hearing highlights crop insurance
- Cropp: August dairy situation and outlook
- Dairy markets: Milk production jumps
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Cover Crops for Forage and Dairy Production
- California anaerobic digester project nears completion
- Dairy Farmers Of Ontario now title sponsor of Ont. Men's Curling