USDA confirms an "atypical" case of BSE in central California, but emphasizes the animal was never a threat to the U.S. food system. Cattle futures markets locked limit down on rumors of the incident. Read more.
USDA confirms BSE found in California
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- National Mastitis Council Annual Meeting set for Feb. 1-3, 2014
- Tuesday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: CWT export sales; dairy replacement auctions
- Recount upholds Missouri’s ‘Right to Farm’
- Next ‘Protecting Your Profits’ conference call is Sept. 24