USDA confirms an "atypical" case of BSE in central California, but emphasizes the animal was never a threat to the U.S. food system. Cattle futures markets locked limit down on rumors of the incident. Read more.
USDA confirms BSE found in California
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: September Class I base slightly lower
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- Kan. veterinarians get soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin