Is the conversion of farm land to land for housing reducing land available for food and fiber production? A recently released USDA study addresses that issue.
USDA study shows cropland decreasing, productivity increasing
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Dairy markets: It's a bear out there
- The other crops couldn't duplicate Thursday night soy gains
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat
- Baise: EPA's new water definition would devastate business
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling; replacement prices