Bill Rowell's family began farming in the United States in 1637. Today, he continues that tradition on Green Mountain Dairy Farm in Sheldon, Vermont where he and his family work every day of the year to produce wholesome and nutritious milk. "I'd like the consumer to know that the product you're getting is top quality," says Bill. Learn more about his family's dairy operation by taking this virtual tour of Green Mountain Dairy Farm.
- Cover Crops for Forage and Dairy Production
- California anaerobic digester project nears completion
- Dairy Farmers Of Ontario now title sponsor of Ont. Men's Curling
- Dave Dickson’s family gives $775,000 to support UW judging
- New interactive map highlights state ag contributions
- New Holland Pavilions race to finish, 5 weeks to World Dairy Expo